ConfidentialityWe will treat all your personal information as private and confidential. Your name and address and other information about you will not be disclosed to anyone, other than in five exceptional cases permitted by law. These are:
- where we are legally compelled to do so;
- where there is a duty to the public to disclose;
- where disclosure is required to protect our interest; (this will not be used as a reason for disclosing information about you, including your name and address, to anyone else for marketing purposes)
- where disclosure is made at your request or with your consent;
- from time to time we will employ agents and sub-contractors to process your information on our behalf. The same duty of confidentiality and security will apply to our agents and sub-contractors and all processing will only be carried out under our instruction and will be supported by written contract.
Using your personal information
Your details will be used in providing the service you applied for and for the ongoing administration of the service.
The details we holdThe uses of your personal information are covered by our notification under the Data Protection Act. Under the terms of the Act, you have the right to obtain a copy of the information we hold about you.
If you have any questions or concerns about the use of your personal information, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.