A must for all those interested in the world of brands: the Museum in Notting Hill is a unique collection of brands from the 1890s through to the present day.
Click here for details
Austin Lally, President of Braun, describes how sports marketing has evolved. It is now about creating relationships based on a shared passion.
- 50 Golden Brands (The Marketing Society)
- AIM (European Brands Association)
- Alliance for Intellectual Property
- Anti-Counterfeiting Group
- History of Advertising Trust
- ISBA (Incorporated Society of British Advertisers)
- Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising-Notting Hill
Intellectual property (IP)
- The UK Intellectual Property Office (UK IPO)
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS)
- Parliament homepage